DONATE SALEABLE GOODS NOW FOR LITTLE SISTERS OF THE POOR FALL BAZAAR
The Association Jeanne Jugan (AJJ) is now accepting donations of saleable (gently-used or new) items for our annual Fall Bazaar. Last year, our “little family” of Little Sisters, Residents, AJJ members, employees and volunteers helped raised more than $10,000. With your help, we hope we can beat that goal.
You can participate by donating items now and by saving the date and then attending on Saturday, November 17 from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The day also includes a Bake Sale, Basket Raffles, Food and Refreshment and at 3 p.m. the “$5.00 Bag Sale.”
Donations of items accepted now until November 11 include:
- spa items (new or unopened) - soap, lotion, cologne, bath oil, body wash, body scrub, etc.
- kitchen and house wares - glassware, silverware and server sets
- home decor items - frames, vases, collectible figurines, baskets, curtains, table runners, tablecloths and napkins, and napkin rings
- jewelry (costume or real)
- accessories for men and women - wallets, ties, belts, scarves and gloves
- display structures for jewelry, scarves and other accessories
Donations of baked goods accepted November 17 at 9 a.m.
All funds raised will support The Little Sisters of the Poor mission among this city’s poorest elderly and help to make our Residents happy and comfortable in their final years.