Fall Bazaar 2016
Saturday, December 3
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Now through December 2
You can help make the Little Sisters of the Poor’ Fall Bazaar a big success by donating items now, and saving the date and then attending on Saturday, December 3 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The day also includes a bake sale, basket raffles, food and refreshment and at 2 p.m. the “$5 Bag Sale.”
Our Association Jeanne Jugan and volunteers are busy sorting donations, setting up the auditorium, and displaying and arranging all the beautiful donations we have received. We still need and will greatly appreciate the donation of saleable (new or gently used) items.
Donations of saleable items accepted now until December 2 include:
- Kitchen and house wares – glassware, silverware and server sets
- Home decor items – frames, vases, collectible figurines, baskets, curtains, table runners, tablecloths and napkins, and napkin rings
- Jewelry (costume or real)
- Accessories for men and women – wallets, ties, belts, scarves and gloves
- Spa items (new or unopened) – soap, lotion, cologne, bath oil, body wash, body scrub, etc.
- Display structures for jewelry, scarves and other accessories
Donations of baked goods accepted December 3 at 9 a.m.
All funds raised will support The Little Sisters of the Poor mission among this city’s elderly and help to make our Residents happy and comfortable in their final years.