The Jeanne Jugan Residence and St. Joseph’s Villa sit on a beautiful seven acre wooded lot with landscaped gardens, across the street from Catholic University and just down the road from the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. We welcome as family 100 Residents in our home and respond to their varying needs by providing three levels of care.
The Jeanne Jugan Residence Offers two levels of care:
- 37 Residential/Boarding rooms
- 40 Nursing Facility rooms
Rooms in each unit feature private bathrooms; some have sitting areas.
St. Joseph’s Villa Offers:
- 24 Independent Living Apartments
Beautiful apartments for physically active low income seniors who wish to remain independent but enjoy the safety afforded by living just next door to the Jeanne Jugan Residence. Each unit has its own kitchen, although Residents are welcome to join us at the Jeanne Jugan Residence for meals. The building also contains a laundry room, storage area for each tenant and a large lounge.
Services for Residents:
Regular medical services are provided on-site and include physical therapy, medical, podiatry, and dental and psychiatry services.
We have a robust Activities Program that is offered free of charge to all Residents:
- Daily Mass in our beautiful chapel for those who wish to attend
- Social and recreational activities including bingo, card games, performances, lectures and movies.
- Opportunities to participate in arts and crafts classes, and exercise and discussion groups.
- Festive birthday and holiday celebrations throughout the year
- On-site barber/beauty shop
- Frequent trips to shopping malls, museums and galleries, and special events in the area